Our Shampoo Bar is gentle for hair and scalp. This is our shampoo for everyday use.
Scent: Lemon Pie
This scent is smells like a sweet lemon pie.
How to use it:
- Wet your hair first.
- Lather the bar in your hands, then add to wet hair.
- Then use the bar directly on your hair for more lather.
- Important: Please let it dry after using. Keep dry.
Our Shampoo Bars are:
- 100 % soap free
- pH balanced
- Safe for color treated hair
- Sulfate free
- NOTE: All our products are handmade, and this is the reason, that the weight can vary of a few grams, as well the colour might vary.
We only make our products in small batches, you can see what we have in stock
Shampoo Bar ingredients:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate – a gentle, high foaming powdered surfactant, biodegradable, 100 % Natural Vegetable Origin
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate – is a sodium salt ester, or a fatty acid derived from coconut oil, eco friendly
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch– helps to harden the shampoo bar, without using any chemicals
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine – is a mild, 100% coconut based surfactant.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) – moisturizer
- Vegetable Glycerine – is a natural humectant
- Perfum – Fragrance Oil – cosmetic grad – phthalate and paraben free – for a nice smell
- Disunfloweroylethyl Dimonium Chloride (and) Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides (and) Lauryl Lactyl Lactate – a natural conditioning agent made from non-GMO sunflower oil.
- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide – for colour
There are no reviews yet.